- Supports the immune system
- Strengthens immune function
- Features non-GMO verified echinacea and goldenseal root
- Is beneficial during times of seasonal change
How It Works:
Members of the Echinacea genus contain polysaccharides, alkylamides, polyenes and glycosides that promote the optimal function of the immune system. Several studies suggest that echinacea contains active substances that enhance the activity of the immune system and have antioxidant activity. Goldenseal root contains the powerful alkaloids berberine and hydrastine.
- Activates the immune system.
- Strengthens immune response.
- Beneficial during times of seasonal change.